Dog and Bone provides professional Management Services for a large and diverse client base in both the NFP and Corporate sectors. Management services are primarily comprised of Telecommunications Management as a Service (TMaaS) and CIO as a Service (CIOaaS). Both provide ongoing support, tailored to the needs of each individual client, and based upon a Best Practice framework, which is essential for the effective and accountable ongoing management of any organisation’s accounts and infrastructure.
Dog and Bone’s Management Services were developed in response to our client’s requests for a type of assistance that ICT and Telecommunications providers proved either unable or unwilling to provide, and that was not generally found in-house.
Our clients invariably find that professionally managed telecommunications and CIO management pays for itself, through reductions in unnecessary spend, efficiency gains and alleviating internal IT staff resources.
How Does It Help You?
- Expense Management: Our expertise allows us to monitor your billing and report back on critical items and detected errors. We will also offer active recommendations on further savings measures.
- Procurement Management: Our specialised knowledge of pricing and plans, and understanding of how optimal accounts should perform, allows us to procure services on your behalf that maximise plan benefits and minimise wasted spend.
- Helpdesk Support Services: Our dedicated consultants are on-call 9-5 to trouble-shoot infrastructure and network issues as they arise, or undertake research and analysis on your behalf.
- Asset Management: We can build and maintain asset registers for your IT and telephony services. Paired with our procurement services, you can be assured that no service will go unaccounted for.
- Project Management: Dog and Bone will provide access to highly experienced ICT project management consultants for assistance in areas such as site set-ups and/or relocations, NBN migrations, and so on.
- Vendor Management: We are professionals advocating for you in an industry that too-often rewards unscrupulous behaviour. We act on your behalf to ensure that vendors deliver on their promises and are held accountable for their actions.
We maintain that the service pays for itself. Our loyal and growing client base is testament to the ongoing value of our services.
Please contact Jim Keck, Director of Sales at Dog and Bone for further information.