Strategic IT Consultant/Senior Consultant
Employer: Dog and Bone Pty Ltd
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: I.T. & Communication Technology
Sector/s: Business/Private Sector
Job posted on: 24 June, 2014.
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible
- Are you looking for work in a progressive and professional ICT environment?
- Are you looking for a job with long-term ICT career opportunities?
- Do you have high-level IT skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- If you answered YES to all three questions – keep reading.
Located in Northcote, we are a dynamic, successful, mid-sized independent ICT consultancy company who takes great pride in delivering value to our clients. We promote a friendly fun work environment, we foster a genuine team atmosphere and we promote and support a family friendly work-lifestyle balance. Add to this our table tennis table, espresso machine and a focus on Social Justice (more than half our clients are NFP's) - it's a great place to work.
An opportunity has opened up in our consultancy firm for an individual with drive and commitment.
The role involves:
- Analysis and review, and solutions design and evaluation.
- Client support and service management.
- Strategic IT consulting and project management.
We are looking for a skilled person who has:
- Substantial experience in the Australian corporate or not-for-profit environment, including relevant IT experience. Relevant tertiary education and/or IT industry training also valued.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with some or all of the following highly regarded: technical review, solutions architecture and design, business requirements development, IT management, IT strategy development, report writing and project management.
- Demonstrated experience with some or all of the following highly regarded: infrastructure delivery (on-premises, co-lo, IaaS), virtualisation, Microsoft Server systems, networking, desktop and application delivery including RDP, Citrix, Office 365 and SaaS, mobile computing, information security and business applications.
- Initiative, and a desire to move into the ICT consulting sector and enjoy their work and the journey - for the long term.
How to apply for this job
Applications are ongoing – we are looking for the right person to join our team and are prepared to take our time. If you believe you have the skills and aptitudes outlined above, the potential of the role excites you, and you want to join a progressive team, please email us a copy of your resume and a covering letter (expression of interest) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Strategic IT Consultant/Senior Consultant application via EthicalJobs.
Your initial response will complete the first stage of our recruitment process. We will review responses and if we like what we see, we will contact you with a detailed Position Description and move you through to stage two.